Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Work

So my life is non-stop craziness now. So much so that the only time I have to blog is while I'm pumping...at work....with no kids to bother me! Haha! Isn't that sad?! Today is my second day back. It's been good seeing all my doctors and co-workers. I missed them while I was gone. I do wish that I had a few more months of vacation time though. 6 weeks goes by fast and Sawyer is still not sleeping through the night so it's really hard to get up at 4:30 when you just went to sleep after the 3 am feeding! Haha! Oh we'll. Your body gets used to it I guess. It's still not any fun.

I fixed a delicious dinner last night to commemorate us both getting through our first day back to work. We had a great sit down dinner as a family. It was actually our first time to do that in a long time.

Ok I'm done pumping and have to get back to surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment