Thursday, December 6, 2012

Favorite Magazines

Ok so with it being the holiday's, I have two favorite magazines I've carried with me and read cover to cover every free moment I've had....pee breaks, lunch breaks, pump breaks, waiting at red lights haha (the only time I am alone and can read by myself haha!). Here are the two and of course they are both all about sweets. I don't' know what it is but after this pregnancy, I've been addicted to sweets and have wanted to bake more then ever. It's awful. haha.

Southern Living December 2012 Issue




 Matt's absolute favorite kind of cake is Red Velvet and I've never made it before. I'd love to try and recreate this gorgeous cake for his big 30th birthday next month.


Here are some of my dream homes found in SL. 





Anyway, I digress...2nd best magazine....





Tried to make this but it called for beer and I didn't have any...


*Can u tell Im off work cause I never have time to blog this much! So fun!! ha



No comments:

Post a Comment