Thursday, December 6, 2012

Favorite Things

I thought it would be fun to post a few of my favorite things that are on my Christmas List for this year....

1. Photojojo.com $24
 Even though I don't have time to run a photography business anymore it doesn't mean I don't still love photography. This is a fun way to drink your coffee! Love it! 

2. Baking stuff from Michaels:

a. Turnable cake stand for icing cakes

b. Baking strips so you cakes come out perfectly flat on top




C. Cake Lifter

D. Bakers Blade for making icing super smooth!



3. Anthropology Scarfs. They are kinda pricy but oh so cute and colorful!!!

4. Ruffled Cake stand from Pier 1- I want to start collecting cake stands. I love this one! 
5. Mom Agenda Calendar   
I wanted this one so bad I just bought it myself on black Friday! Haha! I LOVE to write things in my calendar and the holidays are so busy I decided to go ahead and get it now. 








No comments:

Post a Comment