Saturday, September 1, 2012

35 Weeks

I have made it to the miserable stage.  Literally 4 weeks to go....MAX. Crazy. It's gonna take forever to get here. I am so excited though. So much more excited then I was last time. Last time it's was about 50% excited and 50% nervous cause I had no idea what to expect. Now, it's much more excitement and a lot less nerves. Addy really makes it more fun and exciting in and of itself. That is what I'm most excited about I think. Her reaction to seeing him for the first time....holding him....etc. I went and got her a special gift today to open at the hospital after she sees Sawyer. It's adorable. I will post pictures. I also plan on putting together a little hospital "big sister goody bag" for her to have something to do at the hospital with snacks, games, puzzles, coloring books, and chap stick to keep her busy while were all  just sitting around staring at the baby. haha.

My induction date is the 2nd of October which is about 39. 5 weeks. Just a couple days from my actual due date which is why I've just mentally changed my due date to the 2nd  instead of the 6th haha. I hope I don't make it. I hope my water breaks! In two weeks she will check and see if I'm dilated for the first time. I cannot wait!!! All I can say is I BETTER be at least 1-2cm dilated or I'm gonna be so mad!! I went back and read my old blog posts from the last few days of pregnancy with Addy.

Here are some stats:
At 37 weeks with Addy I was: 1-2cm, 75% effaced, -2 station
At 38 weeks with Addy I was 3cm, 100% effaced, -2 station (last week of work)
Induced at 39 weeks- 3.5- 4cm dilated when I got to the hospital.

They really are right when they say you forget it all. That it's all a blur. Kinda like your wedding day. I remember tidbits here and there. But I wished I had written out my birth story right afterwards. I'm definitely doing it this time around so I can remember the details.

I've always wanted one boy and one girl ever since I was a little kid! God might have other plans, who knows, but we won't be trying for anymore.  In fact, my OB and I already have the date set to do my laproscopic tubal, right before I go back to work! Their is no reason not to do it now since my deductible will have been met this year. When people ask how many more we are going to have and we tell them "none" some people get all worked up and say things like, "what if God wanted you to have another one!".  Well, I don't think a little ol' tubal will stop God from allowing us to get pregnant again if He really wanted to. If that happens then I KNOW it was God intention for us to have three kids and we would be thoroughly happy. 

I thought I'd go all out since it's our last kiddo and get a fun pink polka dot hospital gown I found online. 

This is the link:

BORING! FUN!

They are cuter then the big ol' hospital gowns and much more fun to wear on such your special day. Totally not a necessity though, obviously. But it would be fun if I had the extra $25 lying around. Heck, my mom could probably make one....not a bad idea actually.....hmmmm.


This is what I've been craving today...Raspberry Lemonade. I know, random.  I got a frozen can of it at Target and made some and it was soooo good! I practically drank the entire thing myself.




There are also these drinks that I've been really loving lately. The are 100% juice and are delicious and very filling. They are expensive but the amount of nutrients they have in them is great. Yes, they are made out of many natural fruits so they contain a lot of natural sugars which doesn't bother me. No food that comes from directly from nature could be horrible for you.  No sugar is ever added. I love them. Target, Quick trip etc all carries them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment