Sunday, September 2, 2012

Recent Pinterest Findings

Can you tell it's a 3 day holiday weekend? I actually have time to do a lot of fun blogging! It's great!!! Wish I could blog this much all the time....

My latest Favorite Pinterest Findings....


1. Pumpkin Tiramisu with Candied Pecans- This recipe combines two of my favorite desserts. Tiramisu and Pumpkin! I'm not sure I'll be up for slaving away in the kitchen much this Thanksgiving with a newborn baby and a toddler but I might set aside a night and give away the kids to g'ma de-stress by baking ! Doesn't it look amazing?


Recipe Found Here 

2. Sugar Cookie Bars- Matt's favorite cookie on earth is a sugar cookie. I never thought about doing them in a bar form and wouldn't mind trying this recipe. Looks pretty easy and really cute for a party too!

Find recipe Here

3. Camera Shirt from Gap - I'm in love with this shirt! A friend of mine suggested I make a "2012 Christmas List Board" on Pinterest so Matt could see everything I want for Christmas. I definitely did put this in there. 


Find it Here

4. Halloween Party Ideas- I have never been that into Halloween UNTIL both my daughter (and probably son) was born the week of Halloween and therefore all her birthdays have been Costume/Halloween themed parties. I'm glad I found these three pins cause I would love to get creative with the treats/crafts and decorations at her party's in the future!




Find the "how to" on foods Here,
crafts Here
and decorations Here

5. Pantry Redo - Right now my pantry looks like most peoples pantry does, ugly and unorganized. I would not think to fix a pantry up but it definitely adds character to the kitchen and it can be a relatively small weekend project which is nice. If I added some cute containers/jars, cleaned it up and put wall paper on the back that it would make something as simple as a pantry, warm and inviting. Here is an awesome inspiration picture.




* By the way, House of Smith's Blog is amazing and very informative on everything DIY you can imagine. You can even purchase the vinyl wall decals and jar labels on her website that she used for this project. Her website is probably one of my favorite DIY house/decorating websites. She says where she buys everything and what color paint she uses which is why I love reading her stuff, she is so detailed that you could make an exact replica of her pantry in your own home!



~ I've got a ton more great pins but this post is getting to be long. I will try and narrow down a few more and post them shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment